Monday, February 4, 2008
Posting 2
I was born in Gleneagles Hospital in 1997 . I started talking in 2000. My first words were' daddy and mummy' . I went to the Pap kindergarden in 2001. I first started playing piano when I was 5 years old. Soon, 2 years passed and I studied at primary 1 Diligence in Henry Park Primary School. I stayed in the class for 3 years. I scored well in 2005 and received my prize at te prize giving ceremony. I have a bit of stage fright so I felt really nervous when it was my turn. In 2006, I was transfered to 4Attentveness. In 2007, I came to 5 Attentiveness. Although I missed some of my friends, I made new friends in the new class. I also scored my first distinction in music.I hope that you have learnt something more about me me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i cannot see the date you were born in,jason.
your friend,
Jin Lin
Post a Comment